Register for the Online Information Session
To register for this webinar, please fill out the form below.
Boston University respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Boston University, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.
Join Boston University program director and seasoned attorney, Joseph Spada, teaching assistant and current family court paralegal, Johanna Quattrucci, and teaching assistant, current paralegal specialist, Loni Morganelli-Arnold, and enrollment advisor, Anna Tytus, for a lively presentation on working as a paralegal and how BU’s online Paralegal Studies Certificate Program helps students enter and excel in this dynamic field. The presentation will explore these topics and more:
- Professional opportunities and salary potential for paralegals
- Paths to becoming a paralegal
- BU’s 40-year history of excellence in paralegal education
- An overview of the BU program including information about the curriculum, instructors, and interactive online learning platform
- A roundtable discussion and Q&A with a graduate and teaching assistant of the program who are both currently paralegals
Position yourself for success as a paralegal!
Click here to register!