Learn More about Becoming a Paralegal
Setting Yourself Up for Success in Law
What do you need to become a paralegal and what can you expect from Boston University’s online Paralegal Studies program? Learn everything you need to know about earning your paralegal studies certificate by watching the webinar below. Presented by Joseph P. Spada Esq., the director of Paralegal Studies at Boston University, the webinar also covers the following topics:
- How much will the paralegal job market grow?
- Earning potential that paralegals can expect, from entry-level to manager positions
- How BU prepares students to keep up with evolving legal technology like e-discovery software
- BU’s career services, including resume help and professional networking opportunities
- What makes BU’s paralegal program unique
- How to apply and registration deadlines
Interested in starting your journey toward becoming a paralegal? Click here to register now, or contact an enrollment advisor at (888) 700-3966 for more information.
Download the webinar PDF here.
To learn more about the online Paralegal Studies Program, contact an Enrollment Advisor at (888) 700-3966 or (857) 366-9338 or fill out the form below to download a free brochure.
Boston University respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Boston University, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.