The paralegal field benefits from a broad network of professional associations that support its practitioners. Here are just some of the organizations available to anyone interested in learning more about the field and engaging with other established paralegals.
- American Alliance of Paralegals
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- American Bar Association
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Central Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- Criminal Justice Degree Schools Career Center
- International Practice Management Association
- Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- National Association for Legal Professionals
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- National Paralegal Association
- Paralegal 411 Career Listings
- Western Massachusetts Paralegal Association
To learn more about the online Paralegal Studies Program, contact an Enrollment Advisor at (888) 700-3966 or fill out the form below to download a free brochure.
Boston University respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Boston University, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.